Monday, October 18, 2010

Enemies to Friends?

This mornings I started my day with a tasty Vanilla Latte from Starbucks, curled up on the couch with my lovely 3 year old daughter and watched How to Train Your Dragon.

Watch the preview above if you haven't seen it..

Did it make you think about how we live in life? It make me think..

How we can live our life in fear when we are just uneducated about what we are afraid of. If we took the time to learn we will soon realize life can be in harmony.

Can you imagine??

How great would that be for parents and our children.

It also made me think about some wonderful interviews I have been fortunate enough to listen to on the Happier Kids Now Online Expo that is currently ongoing.

Click here to check it out. It is well worth it for any parent-to-be, parent and teacher:

http://www.happierkidsnow.com/cmd.php?af=1253265

One in particular was Izzy Kalman who spoke about kids and the problem with bullying. He gives parents and kids the tools to handle it and how to change the enemies into friendships. It really is a must listen - such simple tips - which yes, I know are hard to actually implement. But if we can empower our kids to live in such a way to be in harmony with everyone - especially themselves. It gives kids hope, self-confidence and self belief.

People are going to judge. We can give those evil forces our power but being afraid and upset or we can take our power back and converse with them as though they are friends..

Try it out.. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment